Monday, November 07, 2005

Welcome!!

Well, after much debate and thinking I have moved my blog. I've done this for many reasons, but here are a few:

  1. Blogger is part of a bigger community.
  2. Blogger is related to google - all things google are good right?
  3. A lot of people use blogger so the likely hood of problems might be less.
Things I will miss:
  1. The flexibility/customizability of the old blog (even though I rarely took advantage of this).
  2. My long loved and passed around URL. May it RIP.
  3. Because a lot of people use blogger I might have more problems.
Thanks to all who have made the switch with me...expect more of the same just at a different URL.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger mj said...

You win!!!

If only I could throw confettii at you from the computer and play loud music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home