Thursday, November 10, 2005

Linens & Things (update)

Just a friendly update (c/0 my PI Jill) . The Linens and Things in Loheman's Plaza now has everything in the store for 50% off (in fact it may be even more since this was reported to me a couple of days ago). The store closes on Nov 13th so get on over there!!

(And if you have any Linens and Things or Bed Bath and Beyond coupons round them up because they'll take 'em!!)

5:23pm - I went and the good news is everything is actually 75% off and they will take as many coupons as you have, but the bad news is that it is almost all crap. So unless you need any of the following items don't waste your time (esp. since I think I found the remaining 5 items in the store that were worth buying):
  • pillow shams
  • window valances
  • wash cloths
  • bed skirts
  • decorative boxes to pull your tissues out of
  • replacement parts for old Shark handheld devices
  • wall paper borders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home