Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Simple, but Happy

Mini-Happiness Events (from today):
  • Finding out that my bagel from Sunday doesn't taste stale at all when toasted.
  • Finding an Express newspaper in the Train when I thought I wouldn't get one today since the guy who usually hands them out was missing.
  • Discovering that my last DanActive was Mixed Fruit when I thought it was Vanilla (like the fruit much better).
  • Wearing a new sweater (even if it sheds a bit on my black pants).
  • Hitting the snooze button 3 times and still not being late to work.
  • Basking in the after-glow of a tasty Taco Tuesday and an awesome episode of Nip/Tuck. (There were 15 bonus minutes!!)
  • Thinking about my vacation to Florida next week with Stegret to meet his mom/grandparents and eat some Turkey.
  • The fact that it is only 9 in the AM and I have the whole day to go!
Hope everyone else's day is going swimmingly as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home