Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh how I love the Banana Phone


bananaphone
Originally uploaded by margejames.
I love the Banana Phone song and you know what? After some quick googling I have determined that I am not alone in my obsession because many other people feel the same way and actually many other people love it EVEN more than I do. It has even been dubbed by some as the "World's Most Addictive Song". Which to some extent I must agree with. TThis thing will bore into your head like a happy little bug and lay banana shaped eggs that even weeks after you think they have gone hatch at the most inopportune times... So please join me in celebrating the pure awesomeness of the Banana Phone.

Badgers singing it

South Park kids singing it

The orginal version (for purchase on amazon)

The Lyrics

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, December 12, 2005, Blogger mj said...

Now I know what I'm getting everyone for Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home