Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Box Seat Fan

If you ever have a chance to sit in box seats for a concert do it! Ok like anyone wouldn't if they could, but really it's worth doing a bit of schmoozing for. They give you free drinks, free snackies, nice seats, couches and even a private bathroom! And if you work it right you can make 2 box seat tickets turn into 6 with some sneaky switching. Dave was a bit doubtful on how we could pull it off, but to his delight he was wrong!

(Pearl Jam, 5.30.2006, Verizon Center)

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Jill said...

Sweet! I'm jealous.

and I'm glad to see you posting again...I was beginning to wonder if you had moved or something. ;)

 
At 8:35 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger mj said...

LOL.

Yeah the move slowed me down, but I'm pretty settled now so I can start writing again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home