Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All Good Now

I am now officially a "hippy". I lived in a tent for 4 days, I took zero showers, I wore a hippy shirt that I made myself, I enjoyed the music and especially loved watching all the crazy people. Yes there were times that it was way too hot and I didn't like the people next to us who kept setting fire works off about 2ft from my head when I was trying to sleep (I finally snapped at them on Sunday cause I couldn't keep the "all good" vibe going anymore), but over all it was a good time. If you are in the mood for 4 days of small amounts of sleep, tons of hanging out, good music and a bunch of dirty feet then you should come out next year for the 11th annual All Good Festival!

This weekend the fun continues with Ryan Adams in Norfolk, VA.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIGHTNING STRIKES MAYBE ONCE, MAYBE TWICE...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home