Monday, March 20, 2006

Pugs for Adoption


Pugs for Adoption
Originally uploaded by margejames.
The other day my co-worker was looking through the HART (Homeless Animals Rescue Team) website looking at dogs for adoption. So of course I was helping a bit and did a breed search on pugs. And the result? A lovely pair of pugs that is up for adoption (Olie and Gigi). I am in awe that they haven't been snached up yet since pugs are usually in such a high demand (once you own/know one well you'll understand why!)

So I wanted to put a link to their page on my blog and encourage people to either sponsor them (or ANY other dog that needs a home) or who knows meet them, fall in love and adopt them? If I didn't have 2 (almost 3 dogs) I'd adopt them myself.

Olie and Gigi Details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home