Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cafe Atlantico

Looking for a good place to eat in DC? Got to Cafe Atlantico. The food rocks, the drinks rock, the service rocks, and overall (yeah you guessed it) it just plain rocks. Stegret and I visited on Saturday and made good use of the prix-fixe menu that they had available for restaurant week. Our reservations were for 9:30pm, but after a bit of a debacle on the metro (pre-dinner drinks during the football game led to a nice loooong nap that took us about 6 stops too far, whoopsie!) we didn't get seated until more like 10:15. Nobody complained though and we were happy to, despite our mistakes, be seated and served a lovely dinner.

I hope everyone is watching 24. If you aren't I feel sad for you. No one is cooler than Jack Bauer. Well maybe Cloe….she is like a Jack Bauer in training.

Humm…just had the sudden need for Chinese food. But that really doesn’t go well with my “Eat Healthy after you Pigged Out During the Holidays” diet.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Kirk said...

damn.... I hadn't watched 24 before, but I got pulled in this week and I may be hooked now! like I need another exscuse to watch TV... oh well

 
At 12:15 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger mj said...

You can't resist the pull of 24. I think their method of giving you 4 hours of 24 in just two days is pure genius. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home