Thursday, March 02, 2006

Updates Galore


Apres-ski (2)
Originally uploaded by margejames.
Silly me, I thought things would slow down after the Holiday season…nope!!

As a result of my inability to find time to blog I’ll have to update you in a quick like fashion. Ready? Ok! Go!!

Valentine’s Day – Headed out to Zaytinya in DC for dinner. It’s a tapas/Mezza Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine type place that serves great food, but requires a bit of money spending. Most everything was tasty and due to their prix fix menu for Vday we were able to get a great selection of food. The belly dancers there sucked though…Andrea if you are reading this you should go apply for a job there!

Dad’s Month Long Visit - As most of you know when my family comes to visit they usually stay for more than the usual couple of days. This time I was lucky to get my dad for almost a whole month. We had a lot of fun and we (translate mostly him) were very productive. Because I’m moving to Stegret’s house in May I had a lot of things to do at my house to get it ready for renters and some things to do at Stegret’s house to get it ready for me. Probably the most productive thing of all was when we pulled out 1,400 odd pounds of junk from under Stegret’s house and took it to the dump. My dad then proceeded to pack up stuff from my house and begin filling the area up again!

Andrea’s Bday - On Feb 22nd Andrea got a bit smarter and a bit older. We celebrated by filling our bellies with Mexican food and taking up a table in a tiny restaurant called Guajillo for many hours. Pictures!!

Vail - I’m running out of time for this entry, but suffice it to say Vail is a place you want to visit. It’s huge, it’s fun, it’s a great place to go with a group of friends…but don’t forget to take your wallet because you’ll need it. Oh and apparently if you are in Vail it is more than acceptable to buy and wear fur. No one said money makes you a better person. Personally I liked the store with the Prada ski clothes. ;) Pictures!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home