Monday, December 05, 2005

Ratner Holiday Party


Limo Group
Originally uploaded by margejames.
I hope everyone doesn't mind, but as the Holiday Season rolls over us with its big meals, late nights and vacations the number of pictures I take (and consequently the number of subsequent blog entries I write) is going to increase. I just love taking pictures because it helps keep all the memories fresh. If all I had to go on was the pictures in my head I know things would get all muddled up. But with an actual physical (or digital) record I do much better!

So on to the most recent picture worthy event - Stegret's Holiday Party! Last year his company took us to a swanky bowling alley. This year they followed up that fun event with a dinner cruise on the Potomac. After the limo ride/tour through NOVA traffic ride my first stop on the boat was the bathroom. This picture was taken right outside the bathroom since it was also the first stop for everyone else in the limo. :) Anyway the boat set sail and despite forgetting my sea bands I didn't have any problems with sea sickness. At one point Stegret one a CSI board game and everyone got some fancy pen/highlighter thing that looked so much cooler before you knew what it was*.

Next on the list of Holiday Events is the ICF Party....bring it on!

*Do I have a couple more stories about this night that are more entertaining than a CSI board game or a pen/highlighter? Why of course!! Will I tell you on my blog? Why of course NOT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home