Thursday, September 14, 2006

A little cardio with your web surfing?

Things are a bit off. I can't put my finger on it, but I started to notice it last night while at the gym. I was minding my own business on the ArcTrainer at Golds trying to drown out J Lo and Justin Timberlake with my own music when I noticed a strange looking fellow. He had one some short shorts, a sweat band, some blindingly white legs (yes I consider this part of his outfit) and a head of fuzzy hair that wasn't controlled in the least by the sweat band. But this wasn't the odd part. He saddled up to an elliptic machine and proceeded to pull out a laptop! Now he's really got my attention...especially since I still had 20 min to go and the only TV that I could see that didn't cause neck strain (and didn't feature J Lo or JT) had 24 hour sports center on it. He then managed to balance the laptop on the stationary handles and the display console. After that he slowly "exercised" for about 3min before packing up and going to join a women's weight lifting class. Awesome.

And it continues: We had tacos yesterday (obviously not the normal Taco Tuesday or alternate Taco Thursday), my roommate didn't get up when he always gets up, there was no high school traffic to wade through on the way to work, I'm actually blogging for the first time in forever AND I just had to eat my left over Thai food at 11am. I have no idea what's going to happen next, but I hope it involves a big nap and some Cold Stone Creamery goodness.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got to come in late today which was a bonus. the flip side is i have to work late....booo. but the sleeping in was oh so nice.

 
At 11:29 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger mj said...

Ahhh - One mystery solved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home