Monday, May 21, 2007

Kindergarden Blues

If only those great things from Kindergarden could carry over into "real" life. Naps, healthy snacks (ants on a log, carrots, milk, etc.) and most importantly half-days. I'd take the AM session so around now I'd be free to go home and enjoy the rest of my day. I wonder if we'd all be more productive if companys included some of these perks we use to enjoy into our work life. Someone should try it. I bet google does it. In fact I think I read an article about their nap rooms once.

note to self: find a job with google ;)

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, May 23, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I interviewed with them on Friday. Now set up for round 2. Fingers crossed.

 
At 10:37 AM, May 25, 2007, Blogger mj said...

lucky dog.

 
At 10:18 PM, February 26, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the boots are around 250 bucks on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 11:50 AM, March 04, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 12:30 AM, March 18, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 170 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

 
At 5:29 AM, March 18, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes are around 170 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home