Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Antics


Breaking it down.
Originally uploaded by margejames.
So for the first time in as long as I can remember I got away with not dressing up for Halloween. It was pretty nice not to have the stress of "What am I going to be this time" or have to worry about spending money on some outfit for just one night. As you can see from the pictures we had plenty of fun for Steve’s b-day on Friday night so there wasn’t really a reason (or perhaps I completely drained myself Friday) to go out Saturday. Although recently I had this great idea (as of in the last 3 seconds) that from now on I should just wear my Little Bo Peep costume for Halloween. I’d be consistent and over time people would come to appreciate it. Granted I couldn’t be in the “guess what I am this year” games, but hey I’d at least be wearing something which is better than I did this year.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, November 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hungover? What's youre email? Gonna be in Astoria for Crabfest in April? We might have a rager at my house again early in the day Saturday before we head out to the beer garden. -Vince.
vince@stahancyk.com

 
At 8:33 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger mj said...

LOL - why yes I was hungover after that night...how did you know?

No plans to be out in Astoria in April, but I will be there next month for Christmas.

Maybe I'll see you then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home